Smoked Olive Oil Grilled Ribeye Steaks
- 2 Rib Eye Steaks
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 to 3 Drops or To Taste Liquid Smoke, Your choice of Mesquite, Hickory or Applewood
- To Taste Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning
- To Taste Chipotle Powder or Paprika
- To Taste Kosher Salt or your choice
Preheat a stove top or counter top grill over medium to medium-high heat.
Rub each steak with the olive oil, mix the seasonings together and rub the steaks on both sides. Grill the steaks on each side and use a probe thermometer to check the internal temperature. Use the chart below as a guide.
Rare 130 to 135 Degrees F
Medium Rare 140 Degrees F
Medium 150 Degrees F
Medium Well 160 Degrees F
Well Done 165 Degrees F
Once the steaks are done, allow them to rest before cutting. Enjoy with your favorite sides.